ORANGE SOCCER ACADEMY - PART TIME COACH
Orange Soccer is providing elite level coaching across the UK & Overseas. With a unique approach to player and coach development and strong links across the football family, The Orange Soccer Academy is the best place for a player to be. Whether you are a beginner or an elite level trialist, we will develop you as an individual player and as a person, providing the opportunities to grow and further your footballing career.
The Orange Soccer Academy are seeking to appoint a number part time, professional coaches, specialising in specific age groups for their Preston & Lytham locations:
- U4 to U5
- U5 to U7s
- U8 to U11s
- U12 to U16s
• To comply with the Orange Soccer Academy Skills Cycle programme, promoting our football philosophy at all times
• Contribute and commit to a personal development plan as part of the Orange Soccer Academy Coach Development Framework
• Planning, delivery and review of age group training sessions and games
• Provide feedback and future action planning to players and parents/guardians
• Current DBS certificate (essential)
• Emergency First Aid Certificate (essential)
• FA Safeguarding Certificate (essential)
• Hold an up to date FA Level 2 qualification (or higher)
• Completed FA Youth award module 1 (desirable)
• Member of the FA Licensed Coaches Club
Competitive hourly rate
Full training given
All equipment and Orange Soccer Academy training kit issued
Email Careers@OrangeSoccer.co.uk with your CV and a cover note or call 07557 913574 for more info on the role.
Orange Soccer Ltd is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage or civil partnership, pregnancy or maternity, religion or belief.